Thursday, October 23, 2008

A New Ride and Fall Break!

So, something awesome happened. Last Thursday I went and had my class with the Kraml family. They are an awesome family that I teach, and I have begun to get close to them. We have had some good conversations about what we value in life and they have asked me questions about my Christianity... They are great. But anyways we were talking about how they saw me walking on Tuesdays and Thursdays to go teach my class... Bottom line, they offered to let me use one of their bikes that they don't use anymore. IT'S AWESOME! A trip that used to take me 40 minutes to walk, now takes me 13 minutes to bike to!!!

So that has made my week really cool.

Also, starting tomorrow, we have our fall break. After I am done with my 11:00 class I dont have any work until next Thursday. Plans are as follows
Friday night go out with Joseph and some friends here in Kralupy.
Saturday Brady and some of his YWAM peeps are getting in.
The Budapest girls are getting here!!! which I am really excited about! I think Saturday, but Im not sure.
so the next few days I will be hanging out with people I love! and then Tuesday and Wednesday.. relax back here in Kralupy, play guitar, write...
Im excited.

1 comment:

Mack said...

I am excited that you have a way to get around and not having to walk everywhere....soo different than just jumping in your car here in Texas!!