Friday, June 19, 2009

AND... SCENE

So today I finished my last class of the year. I had a fun little party with my 2.G students (6th grade). They were sad that I wasnt coming back next year, and to be honest, I'm a little sad. I know home is where I need to be, but knowing this may be the last time I see many of them.. It's not easy. It's been a pretty emotional week. Goodbye's are never fun. But with the sadness, I am excited of the next stage in life. I have no idea where God will take me. For now its Dallas, but very quickly that could change.

So this afternoon me and joseph are meeting up with the whole Czech team to have our end of year retreat. It will be really good to see everyone one last time all together. I volunteered to do the end of year slide show. So I thought I would post it so any of you who want to watch it, feel free!

ESI slideshow from Aaron Rector on Vimeo.


No comments: